CLASS TEACHER (Full time or Part time EYFS/KS1/KS2)
Required from Autumn Term – September 2018.
Main Scale (NQT’s welcome to apply)
An excellent opportunity exists for a dynamic and enthusiastic primary school teacher to join a talented and committed team from September 2018. We offer a supportive, enthusiastic, modern and well resourced school, building on our past successes and providing high quality teaching and learning experiences for all of our pupils.
The school's first priority is to appoint the best classroom practitioner across the primary phase. Subject strengths and interests, as well as experience and extra-curricular interests, should be stated clearly in the application.
‘Pupils’ achievement is outstanding across all Key Stages’
‘School leaders have created a culture that strives for and delivers exceptionally high standards for the pupils’
‘Pupils have very positive attitudes towards learning’
Ofsted – May 2015
We are looking for:
- an enthusiastic, dynamic, creative teacher
- an adaptable and well organised teacher with high expectations of all pupils
- a good team member committed to providing high quality teaching and learning
- effective communication skills
- a willingness to contribute to the life of the school
- welcoming, friendly and hard working staff
- a supportive ethos
- modern building with excellent resources and facilities
- enthusiastic children and parents who enjoy participating in school life
Application forms are available by contacting the school office: 01733 296780
Email. firstname.lastname@example.org or from the school website www.hampton-hargate.peterborough.sch.uk
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school office.
Closing date: midday Thursday 26th April 2018
Interviews: Tuesday 1st May 2018
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, including the Prevent agenda and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are conditional and subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced DBS disclosure, right to work in the UK and qualifications check. Giving false information is an offence and could result in the application being rejected and referred to the police.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION