Class Teacher - Part time or Full Time
CLASS TEACHER – KS2
Class Teacher required from November 2023 or January 2024.
Main Scale or UPS
Full time or Part time
Permanent or temporary position
An excellent opportunity exists for a dynamic and enthusiastic primary school teacher to join a talented and committed team. We offer a supportive, enthusiastic, modern and well resourced school, building on our past successes and providing high quality teaching and learning experiences for all of our pupils.
The school's first priority is to appoint the best classroom practitioner. Subject strengths and interests, as well as extra-curricular interests, should be stated clearly in the application.
‘Pupils’ achievement is outstanding across all Key Stages’
‘School leaders have created a culture that strives for and delivers exceptionally high standards for the pupils’
‘Pupils have very positive attitudes towards learning’
We are looking for:
- an enthusiastic, dynamic, creative part-time teacher
- an adaptable, flexible and well organised teacher with high expectations of all pupils
- an excellent team member, committed to providing high quality teaching and learning
- effective communication skills
- a willingness to contribute to the life of the school
- welcoming, friendly and hardworking staff
- enthusiastic children and parents who enjoy participating in school life
- a caring and supportive ethos where staff well-being is a high priority
- a sense of fun and enjoyment in an environment where colleagues all work together and support each other
- a modern building with excellent resources and facilities including IT resources for staff
Applicants should complete a supporting letter of application (no more than two sides of A4).
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school office.
Closing date: 10.00am Thursday 12th October 2023
Interviews: Tuesday 17th October 2023
The school is committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children and young people including the Prevent agenda and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are conditional and subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced DBS disclosure, right to work in the UK and qualifications check. Giving false information is an offence and could result in the application being rejected and referred to the police.