Required from January 2022 (or sooner if possible)
28.75 hours per week – term time only.
Spine pay point 24-28
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard working and highly motivated Cover Supervisor to join our friendly and dedicated team.
You will provide cover for teaching staff to enable them to carry out their professional duties, training and development and short term absences. Work will be set by teaching staff and will typically be across a range of different subject. Occasional cover to assist with educational visits may be required.
We require a Cover Supervisor who can share and contribute to the high standards and expectations we have of our school, pupils and our staff. The ideal candidate will be passionate about inspiring students of all abilities and will have high expectations of standards together with strong behaviour and classroom management skills.
‘Pupils’ achievement is outstanding across all Key Stages’
‘School leaders have created a culture that strives for and delivers exceptionally high standards for the pupils’
‘Pupils have very positive attitudes towards learning’
We are looking for:
- an enthusiastic, dynamic and creative person
- an adaptable, flexible and well organised Cover Supervisor with high expectations of all pupils
- an excellent team member, committed to providing high quality teaching and learning
- effective communication skills
- a willingness to contribute to the life of the school
- welcoming, friendly and hardworking staff
- enthusiastic children and parents who enjoy participating in school life
- a caring and supportive ethos where staff well-being is a high priority
- a sense of fun and enjoyment in an environment where colleagues all work together and support each other
- a modern building with excellent resources and facilities including IT resources for staff
Hours of work: Monday to Friday - 8.30am – 3.15pm (with 1 hour for lunch)
Experience of working with children, competency in English, maths and IT is required.
If you would like further details please contact the school office Email:
Closing date: midday on Monday 13th December 2021
Interviews expected to be: week commencing 13th December 2021
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit. Tel: 01733 296780 or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Application packs can be downloaded from the school website www.hampton–hargate.peterborough.sch.uk or by contacting the school office.
The school is committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children and young people including the Prevent agenda and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are conditional and subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced DBS disclosure, right to work in the UK and qualifications check. Giving false information is an offence and could result in the application being rejected and referred to the police.